Thursday, September 6, 2007

WEIGHT

I did it tonight, I weighed myself. I was holding both Evan and Nick, so I'm sure it was a little bit more than what I thought it would be, oh brother!

On a much lighter note, when Diane was here she made a comment that she heard Evan say a 4 word sentence. Well tonight he said, "Look Mommy, Nicky is walking down the hallway again". I was really impressed with his vocabulary until I realized what hallway he was walking down! We were upstairs and I was folding laundry in my bedroom, the boys had been playing in Evan's room. By the time I got to Nick, he was standing at the top of the stairs peering over the side. I about had a heart attack! I got him in time and he of course was mad. So I brought him into my room and put him in an empty laundry basket, that lasted about 2 seconds. He is Mr. Speedo! I thought Evan was fast when he was little, oh boy, watch out.

This is DAY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Donna

I swear you missed your calling, you should write a book you are hilarious! I love your stories, especially the one about Amy, I could actually see it all happening the way you described and was so disappointed to find out most of it wasnt true.

Day 4 for me too! John offered me one of those sinful margaritas last night and I declined!

Nancy

Donna said...

Mike is making his famous pizza for dinner, how will I get through without a beer. Although we do have some of those fake beers left over from our Super Bowl party ... can beer go stale? Never had to think about that before!