Monday, September 17, 2007

NB Hotties

Hi Girls,
I am finally free to be at the computer and post something. That was the longest 8 minutes in history! Look at the girls, do you notice 5 girls and 4 beers, no beer for Donna Sue. I won't talk about what happened at Brewsters. I didn't get to finish my pasta today, I made homemade chicken lasagna for my parents. It was yummy! Mike was home for lunch, then went into the office. I told my mom and dad that I always cook Mike a lunch like this! HA. He had the exact same thing for dinner. I had a wonderful time last night, I am still clicking around the house, just like Anne.

Now, when are we going to the Jodie Foster movie, let's make a plan!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Donna

OMG, the Anderson's are huge!! What the hell, she's giving Kelly a run for the money!

Jodie Foster ---- Thurs??? Friday??? Oh crapola the chicagoans are in Chicago!

Nancy said...

PS I know I'm off the frickin wagon I just don't know how to change my name!!