Friday, September 21, 2007

Something you don't ever think that your mother would say ...


Tonight on the phone with my mom, my mom was talking about the boys, that is normal. Then she says, "have you ever noticed how big Nick's penis is?" Ok, well that is something that I would never think that I would hear from my mother, and I am sober! So I casually respond, "Mike thinks that is why he is so happy, he knows already". She laughs, I laugh and we move on to the next topic! I love my mom!
I love my Nicky's noodle, I mean I love my Nicky noodle!!!
Here is a picture of Nick on the steps that my dad built, so that they can look out the window all day long. This will be the subject of many fights this winter I imagine. When the snow is flying and mommy is snug in the house and the boys are dying to get outside, they will at least be able to look at the snow!

5 comments:

rara said...

You are very correct. I don't think my mom would have ever said that.....but your mom? YES!~ You are a chip off the block! And I bet her voice was just as sweet as could be. And...as usual, I am sure she is correct.
You people are hilarious. I am so glad to have you in my life.

mamaofsix said...

You crack me up!!!

Sarah said...

I just found your blog, and oh my, this post is absolutely hysterical!

You have a beautiful little guy Donna!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Donna said...

Sarah

Did you adopt through CCI? Just wondering. Where are you in Ky. We have good friend in Louisville.

Donna

Diandra said...

You do know that by putting this in writing you will be paying for YEARS of therapy for sweet little Nicky. Don't worry Nicky! Aunt Di Di will protect you. But I guess I didn't think it was any big deal, I must be used to it!!