Monday, September 10, 2007

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY, HOORAY!!!! The plumber is here! You know what that means, next the counter top guy will be here. Then the tile guy for my back splash. Then the wallpaper lady (my sister). Then the final painters. Then the furniture shopping. Then the big PARTY! I cannot wait. The plumber just asked me when we started this project. I told him back in 1985! I am so ready to have a totally working kitchen and all my junk back in the cabinets and my junk drawers filled to the top!

So who thinks I made it through the weekend without drinking? Well, I guess you all know, because you were all here to see me not drinking. Now I'm on my water binge, because of Nancy the Nurse. So I had to get up 6 times last night to pee. Then every time you flush the toliet, Nicholas cries because he can hear EVERYTHING. So maybe I should go back to beer, because then my body will be dehydrated and I won't need to pee anymore.

I am writing a sympthy letter to the Regis and Kelly show to ask them to take my postcards that came back to me!!! Hopefully someone will have a heart and let me enter my 100 cards! That I hand wrote with 2 boys on my lap, both screaming the whole time! Then I have to walk down to the post office to over night mail my letter, the ladies at the post office probably think I am crazy. Oh well.

Have a great day and I'm sure something will happen to me today that needs to be posted.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Okay dammit, this is the third time I had to make a new sign on, not sure what I keep doing wrong. Anyways DONNA, you forgot the term Tongue Jockey. I tried that it was fun, thanks Amy, ha! My other body parts are good! No trouble with elimination and anything being on fire thanks to the habeneros, ROBINERO! Oh oops I guess I'm OFF THE WAGON NOW!!!

Donna don't drink water past 8p, oh my your just like one of those gremlins