Friday, September 21, 2007

Favorite Friday Foto!


Who is this linebacker? I still love this picture of Evan, what a mug. Look at those cheeks, I thought we would need a full adult ticket when we brought him home. What a porker. He was 5 months old when this picture was taken. I remember getting his up-date from Larissa and then taking each photo all over NB to show them our beautiful boy. I'm sure I was crying the whole time, so I missed the funny expressions that were probably on family and friends faces! We are so lucky to have this little brown eyed boy in our home!

2 comments:

rara said...

It is so hard to believe that is Evan! I remember when you got that photo, we were thinking "what a big BOY he is". That does not even look like him. At. All.

Donna said...

I was looking through so many old pictures of Evan, he was such a little guy! I am making a Christmas gift for Mike, so I needed some good pictures of the boys. I only needed 13 shots, so I had to go through about 13,000 shots! This winter I need to get some pictures in albums, these boys are so cute. Nick is asleep in his high chair and Evum is watching Cranky Bugs (Thomas). Mike went to get Grandma Doe, we are looking forward to her visit!