Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hello All,
I have decided to start a blog, welcome to 2007! This blog will document my desire to stop drinking for a bit. I don't want to say 30 days or 90 days, or even 3 days, I will just try to stop. And since I am up practically every night anyway, I thought this would be a good outlet for me.

Here are my Top Ten Reasons Why I Need To Stop Drinking.

10. NONE of my clothes fit!
9. I look like a stuffed sausage in a bathing suit.
8. My beer budget far exceeds my mortgage payment.
7. Evan now recognizes beer labels.
6. I need more energy.
5. My body looks like I actually gave birth to my boys.
4. I'm starting to look like a bar fly.
3. I'm still trying to get pregnant.
2. New hobbies are fun to start at any age.

And the number one reason why I want to stop drinking ...

1. I will finally be a DD (designated driver).

So there you have it, I am starting Day 1. Now I know that it is 5 AM and my temptation level is not too high right now, but this is just a start. The true test will be this evening when I go to my first Cubs game tonight with Rah-Rah, Amy, Mike and the boys. Rah-Rah, Amy and Mike will not be any trouble, but the boys will be pushing me to have a cold beer. I can just see Nick now at the game, he is so excited and I know that he will want to sit on my lap the entire time. He will probably not even want to be down on the gross dirty floor where every thing possible has been either poured or spit there.

Ok, now I need to figure out how to use this page and post and make sure that all of you can follow me on this wonderful journey!

Good Night and Good Morning!

xoxo

1 comment:

rara said...

I like it! The blog and your commitment. Let me know how I can help. Bet you feel better already.
Your friends are here for you.....