Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Two cutest boys in NB



Look at these guys! In their matching Stray Dog shirts. They only way I could get Evan to smile like that was to tell him that right after mommy took 100 pictures of them, he could watch Thomas! And of course, Hop had to be in the picture. I wonder what Nick will start carrying around 24/7?? These steps go up to our upstairs, I caught Mr. Climber (Nick) on stair # 11 yesterday, don't tell daddy. He climbs out of anything and on everything. We never once had to use the straps in the high chair for Evan, but Nick gets strapped in like he is Britney Spears at the Old Country Buffet!! Today we went to Lowes and McDonalds, see how exciting my life has become! Anyway, he climbed out of the cart at Lowes and the high chair at McDonalds. Then Evan won't play on the big kid stuff, he just kinda stands and watches. But Nick he was right over there, like watch out, here I come.


Speaking of Britney Spears, I read one of the reviews about her performance at the VH1 or MTV or UPS show, which ever one, I don't have a clue. They just ripped her bulging stomach! Well, I am here to say, I would swap in a heart beat with her bulging stomach! Oh my, that poor girl, now I am not saying that she should have been in a bikini in front of millions of critics, but come on, the woman popped out 2 kids in like 1 year! I had 2 kids in 1 1/2 years, and I would never ever be in a bikini, at least on TV!


I need to go finish my Super Sized Double Quater Pounder with Cheese.

3 comments:

rara said...

That is the cutest picture---EVER!

rara said...

I noticed the saw under Nick's foot...does Hop still have a head?

mamaofsix said...

I love reading your blog! I just laugh and laugh but not at you, with you!!!:-)