Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Models!!!

I saw the funniest thing this morning at 4 am. Of course I was up, couldn't sleep again. When I turned on my computer, my Yahoo page always comes up and then are always trying to get you to watch a video. So this one looks interesting, it says 'Model falls'. I always think that would be funny. So I hit this clip, at first this guy is like break dancing or some new kind of hip hop thing, well he does this like flip and I think he lands wrong, so he makes this little hole in the floor. This is the important part, the hole is the size of a dinner plate on the floor. So out walks this 'model', she must have been stoned. She walks right into the hole. Now you think that with a normal size person, that would mean they would get their leg caught, maybe up to their knee. Well, this 'model' went right through the whole thing, because she was so dang skinny! It was unbelievable. She was trying to get herself up out of the hole, which was nearly impossible, because it looked like her arms were made of tooth picks! I need another cookie!

1 comment:

rara said...

I heard about it. Speaking of skinny, I saw Angie Harmon on TV, and she looks like Angelina Jolie on week 3 of a hunger strike.

WHY DO I HAVE TO RESET MY PASSWORD EVERY TIME I WANT TO POST HERE? WHAT AM I DOING WORNG? (haha)