Sunday, November 4, 2007

I am so ready to blog!

Wow, it is November and this is my first blog, what the heck have I been doing? First of all, I have the best friends ever, Mike and I are so lucky. We are so lucky to just show up at church today and have a party already planned at out house, how could it get better than that?

My parents were here over the weekend and I just discovered that I was a PERFECT child! I knew I had something working, but when my dad told me this morning that my mom was able to take 4 kids to church all AT THE SAME TIME and none of them made any noise, I knew right there that I was an exceptional kid. We didn't take Evan to church today, he tends to be a bit noisy and I enjoy the sermon and I think that the majority of the church comes to hear Pastor Brad and not Evan, so when we had a chance to leave him at home with Grandpa and a Thomas video, I was all over that. It is so nice to sit in church and just sit in church, normally we call it wrestling in church. Someday it will be easier, that is what everyone tells me.

2 comments:

mamaofsix said...

John must've achived sainthood. I was in Chicago all weekend and he took all the kiddos to church without me!!! Oh, and out to breakfast! What a dad?!?!?!

rara said...

It is hard to say who is luckiest. Why should we, I guess? We all know how fortunate we are to have each other. Thank God for yarn.