Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A DIVORCE ......

There was a knock at the door, I looked out the front window and saw a New Buffalo police car, oh boy, what did I do now. I went to the door and he has this big 8 x 11 envelope in his hand. I push open the screen door and he says to me, 'are you Donna Messinger?' For a minute I wanted to say 'no'. My mind was racing, why is this cop at my front door and what is he serving me with? The first thing I thought of was D-I-V-O-R-C-E! Just like the Tammy Wynette song. But I quickly thought, why would Mike ever want to divorce a catch like me? So anyway, the cop sees that I am somewhat distressed, he says to me, 'I don't have any idea what is in this envelope'. So I do a quick glance at the return address and recognize that right away, it is from the freaking Zoning Board! I was ready to have a heart attack, too funny. So he gives me the envelope and that is it. I'm a freak. I started this blog on the 17th and just getting back to it on the 23rd, I need to get a life. Well, I guess I have one that is why I am finding it hard to find time to blog.

No comments: