Thursday, May 1, 2008






We spent most of the day outside! It was so beautiful here all day. The boys and I went to Tots then to Timber Town for a picnic. I packed PB & J sandwiches, apple slices and rice crispies treats. Evan ate 1/4 of a sandwich and one apple slice, Nick ate 1/4 of 1/4 of 1/4 of a sandwich and then 2 handfuls of sand! I swear I do not know how that kid survives. We never even made it to the treats, they wanted to play too much. We played until I forced them into the car. Home for naps and then up again and right back outside. I actually went and got my hair cut for 1 hour. When I got home the boys were even dirtier than before, if that is even possible. Mike made dinner on the grill. I stripped the boys down to their diapers outside and chased them into the tub. The water was so dirty! Nick had his first 1/2 ear of corn tonight, well maybe 2 bites. We had a great day. This is going to be one sandy summer!!!

Today when I put the boys into the car to leave for school, Evan looks over at Nick and casually says, 'How is your day Nick?' Nick just looks at him and smiles!

We had a nice Thursday!!!

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

They couldnt be any cuter!!!
Isnt it nice to actually be outside to play???
We are also going to have a very dirt filled summer... and I cant wait!!!
Thinking an outside shower may be a good investment!

Denise