Friday, May 16, 2008

My handsome guy!




Tonight Evan and I went to the Spring Fling. My mom got this jacket for Evan just last week, so it was perfect timing for the big dance. He looked so sweet. When I got him dressed tonight, he told me that he looked distinguished! Gordon from Thomas the Train, always looks distinguished, I think that is where he got that from. Anyway, he was so sweet. I got him all dressed up and told him that Nick was going straight to bed when we left, because I knew if he knew that Nick was going to be digging in the dirt, there would be no way I would get him to a dressed up function! So he was excited to go. He was very shy when we first arrived, although there were hardly any other people there. Anyway, after 3 rice crispy treats and a brownie, he would not get off the dance floor. I felt like I was right back in high school, he was trying to drag me out to dance, and I was pressed up against the wall. He got warm dancing (running in circles) took off the jacket, shirt was un-tucked, he tried to take off his shoes, he was having a blast. Now he is sound asleep, no fighting tonight! Way tired.

A couple of girls came up and tried t get him out on the dance floor, he wanted to stay with mom. What a smart boy! We had a great time!

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

What a handsome young man!!!!

Donna, You are looking great for a mom of two young'ens!!!!!!

Glad to hear you also have a dancer!! The good dancers always get the ladies!!!

Denise