Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OMG

I have washed my hands 80 times since last post. Poor Nick. Poor mommy.

All I can say is that I am so thankful I left Nick in his zip up pajamas this morning. Evan announced to me that Nick was going to the bathroom. Nick was just kinda standing there. I choose to walk him into the changing room, good decision on my part. I put a towel down on the bed, I must have had this bad look on my face. As soon as I unzipped Nick's pj's he says, 'oh no'. No kidding! I have found that in my new role as a mom, that I have not read enough about baby natural disasters. I just kinda looked at him, like how in the heck are we going to handle this one. Let's see, daddy won't be home for hours (he can't smell remember), it is too early to drink, what to do? I just took him into the tub, took of his pj's in there. Evan says when we first go in to the bathroom, 'can I take a bath too?' Then when I take off the pajamas, he says 'on no.' Poor Nick.

This will be good for my diet today, I don't have an appetite at all. I've got my Dr. Spock book out, seeing what I have to look forward the rest of the day.

No comments: