Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring is in the air

YEAH, finally out in the sunshine and the dirt! I need to add an item to my diaper bag/purse/mini fridge, yesterday Evan got a splinter at the park. So I guess I need to start carrying around some kind of first aid stuff. Evan already loves bandages! He wants them put on everything. But yesterday when he got that splinter, ouch that one hurt. I remember by mom digging splinters out of my fingers or feet, never any fun. And the more you squirm, the bigger it seems to be! But we are happy to be outside again. They were outside a lot yesterday, when I finally got them in the tub, Nick was nodding off, he was so tired. I wish we had an outdoor shower, so I could just hose them off before they come in the house!!! All Boy!

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

Awww... Poor little Evan!!!

Neosporin has a travel packet now...you could look into those!
We are heading to Gc to bring our little girl home!!

Talk to you later,
Denise