Thursday, April 3, 2008

Go Chubbies



Well it is another season for the Cubs. Took this photo on opening day, the boys had to have their outfits on, for Mike of course. I think this photo says it all, Evan thinks like daddy and this will be the year for the Cubs. Nick already knows, it will be a long year and lots of heartache.

This morning I had the boys in the tub upstairs and I was trying to get some laundry folded. So I had the Today show on. Evan was in the tub yelling 'my show, my show.' Nope mommy gets to watch her show for a change. So after the Today show, Regis and Kelly come on. By this time Nick is out of the tub, dressed sitting on the bed drinking milk and eating dry Cheerios. So I have Evan on the bed and starting to get him dressed when Regis and Kelly come out. Except it is not Kelly, she is on vacation or something, so it is Regis's wife Joy. Evan says, 'where is Kelly?' Cracked me up. I don't even get the remote anymore and he knows Kelly and Oprah!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

They are so adorable!!

Robyn