Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Summer is almost here.



Does this say summer time or what?

It is kinda chilly today, the boys are both napping. We went to MOPS today in MC. I told them that if there was no crying or screaming when I dropped them off, that we would go to McDonalds afterwards. Evan totally gets it. Nick normally cries as soon as I start to park at the church. But today he kinda whimpered when I took him out of his car seat and then he was fine all the way down the hall. Evan was just chatting away. So I sat Nick down to take off his coat and he didn't cry. Evan was already headed for the door for his class, saying 'goodbye mommy'. The lady that always takes Nick came up and greeted him right away. I got his coat off and their name tags done and he was in her arms. I wish I would of had a camera for the look on his face. He was trying hard not to cry, but you could tell he was just ready to bust out. So I went back after class and the ladies told me how good he was ... ahhh. What a great feeling. Then we went to McDonalds ... eeek. Every mom, dad, grandparent, whatever was at McDonalds today. CRAZY.

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

Isnt it amazing the things boys will do for Mc Donalds???? *laughs*

We played outside today in our own backyard!!!! Bedtime was at 9!!!
Summer is gonna rock!!!!