Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New pic


I just had to post a new pic, so you didn't have to look at those nasty toes from yesterday. This was taken last summer. I was reading a book, boy these guys love to be read too. And now Evan wants to read all the books to me, it is too funny. He has most of them memorized, but he will go on and on about the crashes in most of his Thomas books. Everything always has to involve a crash!!!! They are napping. We went to MOPS today, then to Jewel for grocery shopping, fun. Evan got to go to McDonalds for lunch today, because as he put it, 'no crying, no screaming, no hitting Nicky, so I been so good.' We met a women having lunch with her grandchild, she adopted 6 kids!!! I can only wish!

2 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!! Mc D's is also a HUGE incentive for good behavior around here!
6 kids...hmmm... I'm only 2 away! That is my goal!!! Just gotta get Kenny on board with me!

Stacey said...

Donna- Just got your message on my blog and had to come check out your blog! Your boys are simply adorable!
Stacey M.