Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day








Happy St. Patty's Day a couple of days late! Took this right before Mike and I went out to dinner with the famous shamrock sweater! Evan and Nick were excited and they didn't even get to go out to dinner with us. Grammie and pa-pa were here to watch them. I had to run out at lunch so mom was going to feed the boys. I just figured she would find stuff in the fridge or make pb & j's, those are always a hit. But she sent my dad to McDonalds to get lunch. And guess what he was going to get ... 4 Big Macs! Can you see Nick trying to eat a Big Mac? Too funny! Thankfully I overheard their conversation, I told them they should stick with chicken nuggets. Evan won't even eat a hamburger from there yet, let along a giant Big Mac.


And then there is the bar stool picture. We have 50 thousand trains and toys in this house and Evan likes to play under these stools. He likes to crawl under neath them because it is like a tunnel, so he says. Kids!!
I'm going to bed, this not sleeping is for the birds.






No comments: