Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My baby boy turned 3 today, how did that happen??




Wow, my baby boy is 3, how in the world did that happen?? I have been on the computer for more than an hour trying to download the 1000 pictures that I took today, but for the life of me, I CANNOT figure it out. I swear I cannot wait for Evan to get into Pre-school so that he can help me on the computer!! No, really, I do not want my Evan to even get any older than he is today. Here are the things he said to me today, 1. I love you mommy so much. 2. Happy Birthday to you. 3. I am so glad you are here today ( that one totally tore me up) 4. This is the best birthday ever. 5. I don't want to go to bed! Today was such an overwhelming day. I swear everyday with these boys is amazing, but today, I could not think. I was so happy that I had a little 3 year old crazy guy living in my house. Nothing could ever prepare me for this change in me, but it is the best ever. Evan is such a sweetie. We gave him 3 presents tonight because he is 3. First gift he loved, James that moves around when you spin him. 2. video of Thomas, always a big hit in this house. 3. video of Clifford the Big Red Dog. So he was so happy, and then we unwrapped James. After mommy had every tool out of the basement and every sharp object available to untie the twisties on the back of every toy sold in the US of A lately, Evan did not like James. His eyes turned around when he was moving forward. Too scary for Evan. But Nick loved the guy, so Nick got that present. Evan loved the Clifford video and Thomas. We had chicken strips and french fries for dinner. Yesterday when I asked Evan what he wanted for dinner, he said 'how 'bout peanut butter toast?' See why I love this guy so much, he is even easy to cook for! So we had a great day, and now the boys are sleeping and daddy and I are relaxing.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to Evan! WE LOVE EVAN! The birthday picture is priceless as is the birthday boy!

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Birthday Evan!!!!!!!!
So glad to hear you had a great 3rd birthday!!!!!!

From your friends,
Ernie, Kinney, and Frankie!
(and their mom and dad, Denise and Kenny!)

rara said...

Happy Birthday, Evan!
Rara loves you very much.