Monday, January 12, 2009

Things are getting higher and higher around here ...


See that last picture I posted of my little angel Nick! He is such a little ... well I had better not say on here. I am moving everything up, up, up. He gets into everything. Today I printed something, then turned off my printer, to go to the bank. But I failed to take out the paper loader of my printer, that was enough for him. When I came home, I did not leave the boys alone, Mike was here. I turned my printer back on, I wanted to print a picture of my little angels. It would not print, kept saying paper jam. I just used it. So I get down on the floor, now that in itself is a chore. I am looking into the paper thingy, thinking I am going to have to take this stupid printer apart and then it will never work again. Then I am thinking, holy crap, I will have to buy a new printer. Then I see something in there, hmmmn. I go and get a flashlight and a glass of wine. So I am down on all fours, both boys are climbing on my back, saying 'what are you doing mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy????? At least it was not a peanut butter sandwich jammed in there, it was 4 ink pens! In this tiny little tray thing, how did he get those in there? And how am I going to get them out? I finish the glass of wine. Then I get a wooden spoon and attach a piece of scotch tape on the end and very gently get the tape on the pen, so I can pull it out and not push them further in. Eeee gads. I swear this kid gets in everything. He pulls things off that Evan would not even think of! And then he just gives you this grin, I will post that grin.

More wine please!

No comments: