Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year 2009


I have not posted in so long, the holidays were busy around here, and I wanted to get to it, and then something always gets in the way.

We finally removed our Christmas tree just yesterday. I'm not sure who was sadder me or Evan. It was our prettiest tree ever. It almost touched the ceiling and it was just beautiful. Now it is outside on our deck, it snowed a bit last night, so it looks just as pretty outside. Not to mention the fact that Mike and I made homemade bird food, coated it on pine cones and strung it on the tree for the birds. It should create much activity for the animals once they can get at it. We have about 8 inches of snow on the deck. The tree is right outside Nick's window too, he is starting to get better about his monster/hedgehog thing. So he will be hearing the critters and even be more afraid. This thing about being in his room alone, just started about 4 weeks ago, I guess when I stopped blogging. He would not stay in his room, he claimed there were monsters or hedgehogs in his room. We are through it I think, he has slept in his room the last 5 nights. He must have his overhead light on and the hall light. So it is quite bright, but at least he is sleeping. Here is a picture of him in our bed, this is what Mike and I would find every night when we would go to bed.

Now I need to run to the bank before they close.

No comments: