Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No pictures thankfully ...

I have showered twice since 2 pm today.

Can anyone guess what I did that made me shower twice in one day, when some days I don't get a shower at all.

Give up? I ... gulp ... climbed ... up the ... I feel lunch coming up ... playland thing at McDonalds today!

If you ever want to be creeped out, step inside one of those things. Took the boys there today after MOPS, Evan tells me during lunch that he is not climbing to the top because it is too scary. Fine with me. I'm not climbing in that nasty thing either, so I thought. Evan decides after wolfing down 4 McNuggets that he is Superman, and goes straight to the top. So after yelling at him from the bottom for 10 minutes, Nick decides to just go up and see what is going on in there. Bad idea. I don't know if he got scared, realized just how ucky it was in there, saw a giant rat, or what, but he started crying. Minor at first, I heard a faint cry, kinda like I do most days. But then it grew louder and Evan was at my feet to explain that Nicky was stuck. So I was looking up this tube thing and the lady that works there, same lady as last year when Evan got stuck. She says to me, 'you can go up there and get him.' 'Yeah, I know, I just don't want too.' He continues to cry, Evan goes up and tries to drag him down, no luck. So with great hesitation I started up the tube. Who know who caught it all on their dreaded cell phone, it will probably be on you-tube next week, labeled 'Giant mom is having too much fun at McDonalds.' When I started, I just went fast, I was afraid if I stopped, we would be leaving Nick at McDonalds. So I am half way up this thing, when I get plowed over by about 3 little kids. I am like geeze, you can't see me in here, you can't hear my kid? Bunch of hill runners. I got Nick down, he calmed down as soon as he was out. I am wiping his nose and he says to me, 'that was fun mommy.' Sure it was.

Thankfully we have no pictures.

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

Hahahaha!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!
Too funny!!!!!!

Only cuz I've been there! ;)

Now.. I tell them that they get down themselves, or they can stay... no more climbing up there for me! ;)