Friday, November 21, 2008

Messinger Adventures

Click to play Messinger Adventures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I have not been able to post in some days. Busy with school, snow, MOPS, friends, whatever.

Mr. Smarty pants told me yesterday at breakfast that he could not eat with the spoon that says Nicholas on it, he needs to use the one that says Evan. Soon Mike and I will not be spelling, trying to get away with things. Maybe I will have to learn pig Latin. He loves his Thomas computer, the one Rocky is trying to figure out in the pictures!

Need more coffee.

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

Can your two boys get any cuter????

Love the pics of them on the train!!! How cool!!!!!!

You actually look relaxed while sitting in the rocking chair!!!!!

Love the snow pics!!!!
We havnt had that much yet... but my guys are waiting to build a snowman!!!!!