Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

Click to play Thanksgiving 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Thanks to my sister and her hubby for hosting. She had 59 people at her house throughout the weekend, it was crazy at times, but always fun. Besides all the good food, the laughter was the best. I think my favorite time was playing cards with all the cousins, even though I did not know the rules! And then mom, Aunt Sylvia, Uncle Milt and Cathy on the piano, that was a highlight. I wish that was on tape!

Mom and dad always keep the boys when we go to Wabash. It is a special treat for Mike and I and I think my parents enjoy their time alone with the kids, I sure hope so! We left early on Sunday morning, well about 11. Had lunch someplace along the way, the boys then both fell asleep. They were beat!

Now making plans for Christmas!!!!

No comments: