Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day 2008



Election Day 2008

The boys were so excited, I took them to MOPS and they told all the ladies that they were going to go vote today. I dressed them in stars and striped shirts, they looked so darn cute!! We voted in 2 seconds, no line at all, that was nice. Then went for ice cream for a treat. We were able to walk all day, what a beautiful day.

I was telling Evan that he is living in a very important time in history. I said that when he was older it would be something that he could tell his kids. He just kinda looked at me, then said 'why don't we just get more kids?' RIGHT He decided that 2 more boys would be good and we would name one Evan Michael and the other one Barack.

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

You should follow Evan's advice!!!!
Barak is an AWESOME name!!!!!

Love seeing your cuties dressed up for election day!!!

Those pumpkins are wonderful!!!

Denise

"Yes We DID!!!!!!!!"