Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Need some Christmas help!


This is what Mike's office looked like yesterday. I played Christmas music all day, trying to get in the mood, but there is so much stuff. And so much stuff for a 16 month old to put in his mouth. I wish I had a penny for every time I said 'No Nicky' yesterday. But I did get a lot done. So I am playing more Christmas music today drinking lots of coffee, so hopefully I will get everything done! And with the snow outside, I have to get the boys outside for pictures, it will be Nick's first snow!! Now I wonder if I have a snowsuit his size, I'm sure the one I used for Evan last year will be too big still. And boots, they will probably need boots, and gloves, where are the gloves? And hats and scarfs .... wow I think I have typed myself out of the mood to go out in the snow!

No comments: