Monday, December 24, 2007

My husband!


It is Christmas Eve! Yeah, now we just need about a foot of snow and all will be good.
Mike needed to run to the store to get supplies for Christmas dinner tomorrow. I suggested that he take Evan so that they could have some bonding time together and mommy could maybe shower by herself. So Mike goes up to shower and get Evan dressed. As he is walking up the stairs, I tell him that Evan has clean jeans in his suitcase from Grammies house. About 15 minutes later Evan comes downstairs all clean and dressed. Check out these jeans he has on. I told Mike that the jeans were in Evan's suitcase. So now lets see, for any of you that know Evan. If there was an Elmo suitcase and a Thomas suitcase which one do you think would be Evan's? Well apparently since my husband just moved in here, he did not know that Evan is Thomas Crazy! So he pulls these jeans out of Nick's suitcase and puts them on Evan. As soon as I saw them I had to take a picture. I don't know what I should be more alarmed about, the fact that my husband did not notice that they look like knickers on him, or the fact that Evan can still fit into size 12 months! As Pooh would say, 'oh bother.'

No comments: