Wednesday, September 3, 2008

He didn't even cry!





Well it happened, my little guy went to school today. He was so excited. I had a neighbor watch Nick, in case Evan cried or threw a fit. Not needed, he did not even shed a single tear, guess he was ready. I dressed him all in Thomas, his favorite and off he went. He did want to drive the car today though. I told him that he would have to drive from the backseat. They need to wear tennis shoes to school, in case they play outside. He has lived in his crocs all summer long. So today when he put on regular shoes, he came downstairs and told Mike that he had gotten new shoes for school! I hope he always stays that easy, he has had the Thomas shoes since last summer!

I can't believe that this little person who has been my shadow for so long, is not at my side saying 'read me a book'. I can't wait to get back to the school and pick him up, he will have so much to tell me.

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

Wow!!!! Congrats Evan on your first day at school!!!!!!!!!!!

Soo glad that you like it!!!!!

Also congrats on the potty training!!!!!!!
Yea mom!!!!!!!!!!

Denise