Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Garage sale bargins




We had our big garage sale last weekend, well actually it was a drive way sale, because we do not have a garage, but it is over!!! What a lot of work. We found these 2 hats somewhere, so the boys had to model them for me. I did not get rid of any of there clothes or toys yet, too hard to do. I figure next year I will have a big boy sale and just go through all of their stuff and clean house.

Well today we off on a bunch of errands, getting ready for Nick's 2nd birthday party this weekend. I cannot believe that he is 2 already!! He is trying to talk. I can actually understand when he says some stuff, he and Evan were having a little conversation about a train the other day, and I loved it. He definitely knows, 'Nope'.

Little side note.

I was talking to my parents yesterday, my mom says to me, 'ok your dad and I have a question?' oh boy, this should be good. (of course, they were on the speaker phone and both talking at once, they could be on Seinfeld) I had sent Nick's birthday invite with a website for Mayan families that you can donate to, instead of filling our house up with more toys. So I put a little picture of Nick on the form and an American flag and a Guatemalan flag. So mom thinks that we just picked a random boy out and sent a picture of him. Dad thinks the picture is of Nick. Dad is right. Now the really scary part, they are watching both the boys when Mike and I take a little trip later this month! I hope they remember that the boys are at their house!

Oh brother! And they tell me not to worry!!!

1 comment:

One Busy Momma said...

Love the hats!!!!!!!
Cant believe you were thinking of selling them!!!!

LOL about your parents!!!!
Why would you actually put someone elses pic on the invite???? Really???

Hope you have a fantastic party this weekend!!!!!!!

Denise