Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Happy Day,

I am on my new lap top that my husband bought me, the boys are playing trains, trucks, bikes and cars in the driveway and my husband is cooking. Do I have anything to complain about, uuuuuh no. And he just brought me out another glass of champagne! I love summer. We were at the pool all day yesterday, even in the rain. We had such a good time, the boys love the water! Evan has always been a big fan, but this year Nick is like a little fish too. He was potty trained last weekend, God Bless my mother! So he loves to pee everywhere, everywhere. Which is fine with me. Little did I know that last week when I purchased diapers, it would be my last time. Maybe I would have had the clerk at Walgreens take my picture or something! Wow, but just the thought of the extra 40 a month, hmmmmm, what fund should that go into ... college, swimming pool, private schools, beer , probably beer. I'm just so happy for him, and he is so proud!!!!!!! He is big like Evan, and that is all that matters in his little world. I love these boys!

No comments: