Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer haircuts




The boys were starting to look very shaggy, so I figured it was time again for a 'mommy haircut'. So after dinner we headed to the backyard. I supplied the boys with some bite size Oreos and mommy had a big glass of wine. I started with Evan, he is easier, he will sit just a little longer and sometimes he will actually listen to me when I threaten to take all of his Thomas toys away. He looked pretty good when he was done.

Now the tiger is up.

Nick hates to have his hair cut, combed, washed ... anything! He looks like a big sheep dog. He has so much hair, it it very thick and he has 4 cowlicks in the back, so it always lays kinda funky. You can see in the picture with him, he has a cookie clutched in his hand and mommy is bleeding. When I was cutting Evan's hair, he moved or jumped or something and I cut my hand, hence the blood. All worked out fine in the long run.

No comments: